Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Here I am and... my first Refashion


Hello!
I'm MammaNene and I'm really happy to be here!
I'm a thirty-something mom living in the (cold and rainy) North of Italy, sewing addicted, definitely fabric hoarder and refashionista for birth (I think it's on my DNA for true). 

I. Never. Throw. Away. Anything. 
Really.

I've read this blog for a while, dreaming of writing on it; then, some month ago, I decided to plunge into this new adventure and open a Tiny Little Sewing (and Serging) Blog... And sew, sew, sew...
Then I asked to be a contributor for Refashion co-op and... here I am!!! 
Proud and Excited

Now, stop chatting and let's go display...
This is the first refashion I want to show here: from a pair of kitsch kitchen 80's curtains to a momma's skirt plus a daughter's dress... What do you think about them?



   


I hope the pics are self-explaining but, if you need some more detail... just ask!

... or visit my blog at SergerPepper.blogspot.it!

Hugs, kisses and lots of fun,
MammaNene




5 comments:

Sandy said...

both of them look like a lot of fun!
It will be great to see your other refashions!
Sandy in the UK

Cucicucicoo said...

another italian blogger! benvenuta! :) lisa

Anonymous said...

love the scalloped skirt! Really nice.

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Very pretty full of colour and joy.

Unknown said...

@sandy: thank you so much, I have too many refashions to do but very little time to spend on it XD
@cucicucicoo: so happy to found you here ;)
@charityshopchic: it's a great free pattern, from Lolita's
@Mezzy: I'm happy you like it, it makes me happy too!

My apologizes to all of you for the delay, it wasn't letting me answer... my tag (MammaNene)is still not showing... I don't know why!!