Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pink refashion (FREE pattern) - Raglan Shirts with Skirt

My daughter told me she wanted a pink Shirt With Skirt (aka minidress), so I took my scissors an a pair of old t-shirt and passed from these:
Pink refashion (FREE PATTERN) - Raglan Shirts with Skirt - Maglie rosa con la gonna!

to these:
Pink refashion (FREE PATTERN) - Raglan Shirts with Skirt - Maglie rosa con la gonna!

What do you think about my refashion? My lil daughter loves them and can't wait for the rain to stop falling and the temperature raise to wear them!!!
Check some more pics on SergerPepper and download your FREE Raglan Shirts With Skirt pattern :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these, they're very cute! I love the color blocking look to them. Very nice! :)
~Jen

Unknown said...

Very cool - I love that your daughter especially asked for them. Hope the weather gets nice soon so she can wear them.
Eddie EOD

Lazyfish said...

Smart idea! I love it!

DressUpNotDown said...

Might I suggest an age appropriate patch over the nude girls (or maybe they have on bikinis?) on the dress on the right? But hey, if that's what you like about it, then by all means leave it. They ARE very cute dresses for sure!

Unknown said...

@diaryofamadmama: thank you!
I actually love colorblocks a lot!
@EDDIE Yesterday it snowed... again... but maybe we'll get into spring soon... maybe!
@lazyfish: thank you so much <3
@dreaaupnotdown: are you joking??? LOL
They HAVE bikini, for sure ;)