Sunday, May 14, 2017

Old leather belt 👉 hair barrette 👱

Hair ðŸ‘± is the crown of the head. It's nice to decorate this crown ðŸ‘‘ from time to time with pretty hair clip. To create this hair barrette  I used my old leather belt. 
I hate to throw out leathers as there are always nice ideas to recycled them .

My old belt ðŸ‘‡


                                                                     during work ðŸ‘Š
                                   
                                         ready  leather  hair  barrette ðŸ’ 
                                It's looks great on hair ðŸ‘± and hold on perfect 
                             Leather belt Before and hair barrette After

   Love ,

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

So pretty, and clever.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you <3