Monday, May 29, 2017

Refashioned Refashion

Hi guys!

I hope you are having a lovely Memorial Day Weekend, here in the USA. I'm taking the chance to be productive, but also try to have a little fun as well.

Here is a quick project I completed last week.

I've actually already refashioned this dress once before. It used to be a halterneck and I turned the ties into skinny straps. The top has just gotten too skimpy but I didn't want to throw it away! 

So I lopped off the top and made a casing for some elastic.

And voila! A cute little above-the-knee skirt. Sorry Addie isn't showing her off but this actually didn't fit on her! Does this mean I am getting skinnier?!?!

Simple is my mantra these days!

Hugs,
~Illy

2 comments:

cfort82 said...

Simple projects are the best. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Unknown said...

Cindy, they are aren't they!