Wednesday, September 20, 2017

To Sleeve or, Not to Sleeve

Hello Refashion Co-op. I made a dress out of 2 shirts recently.


I started with these shirts. The colors were so similar I thought they would look good together.


I decided this paisley shirt would be the skirt. I cut it off and put thin elastic through the bottom hem. 


It looked like this. I liked it a lot but it was suited for warm weather and cooler days are coming.


I decided to cut off the paisley sleeves and...


I attached them to the sleeveless top. I thought this would make it more wearable for more of the year.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Pivot Point Patterns said...

Great pattern matching! There 2 garments were meant to be together.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Melissa! I thought so too.
Chickie

Unknown said...

Nice and superb post about "To Sleeve or, Not to Sleeve"

Mcx Commodity Tips Free Trial
MCX Tips