Tuesday, December 12, 2017

shoe makeover ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 

shoe-refashion-repair-naprawa-butรณw-zdarte-obcasy-szpilki-zniszczone-czubki-butรณw-jak-zabarwiฤ‡-buty-odล›wieลผyฤ‡-odnowiฤ‡-skรณrzane-skรณra-naturalna-blog-diy-tutorial

My favourite shoes ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  again in action , this time I wanted to make them more modern and fashionable plus repair scratched toe boxes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shoes Before

  during work ๐Ÿ‘Š

Ready shoes After

Ready shoes on me 
This fantastic shoes had so many metamorfoses, repairs ๐Ÿ”จ, paintings and you know what❓ 
They still my favourite๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›
 ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ‘‡
Love ,

3 comments:

persec01 said...

I watch all your redo's. You are amazingly creative. I love that you can take what you have and make it over into ANOTHER wonderful life! Merry Christmas from Oklahoma City, OK, USA.

I Can Work With That said...

Those shoes look great, I love shoe refashions. Super cute!
Chickie

circesews said...

I love your shoe refashion, they look amazing.