Friday, May 18, 2018

More Florals For Spring

Hello Refashion Co-op. I was attracted to the material of this dress. The flowers were fresh and pretty. The rest of the dress seemed like overkill to me. The big ruffled collar and the full cut bell sleeves just seemed like too much.  


I just cut off the top. It wasn't worth saving. I just wanted the skirt. It had an elastic waist that I kept and used to make this a really easy refashion.


I really liked the simple skirt. The soft floral design and flowy material were the stars of the show. 


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

LOVE this beautiful floral skirt! I really like how you paired it with the denim shirt!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Marisa! :)